As a child growing up with poor eyesight and really thick glasses, when my friends ran around and pretended to be Gambit or Wolverine or Spiderman, I was always the Scott Summers of the bunch. As I grew older I still carried a fondness for the character, even if everyone I know tends to absolutely hate him for being a goody-goody.
I don’t really know what I’m trying to say here. To be picked on as the nerdy, nice guy with glasses as a kid — to be the outcast — this just kinda hit me when I read it.
- makebeliver likes this
- grimtheory likes this
- tensokuu reblogged this from mythotica and added:
- mythotica reblogged this from jemisard
- blitzkriegstudios likes this
- quixotically reblogged this from tensokuu and added:
- jemisard reblogged this from tensokuu and added:
- scottxlogan likes this
- stubblesmccripplepants reblogged this from tensokuu
- stubblesmccripplepants likes this
- tensokuu posted this